Seasons of the Farm
We’re connecting families to farming year-round!
Spring on the farm!
- Spring is the time the snow melts and blossoms begin. We begin the season in April with U-Pick Tulips.
- Fresh Specialty Tulips for Sale
- Dahlia Tubers for Sale – Dahlia Tuber Sale March-May
- Earth Day Celebration- Celebrate our earth with us at the farm. Tours from Noon-1pm.
- Mother’s Day- Celebrate Mom with U-pick Tulips!23
- 2023 Flower Club Subscription: If you love flowers, join our 8 week Flower Club. Enjoy the seasons and see how flower evolve from Spring till Fall.
2023 Dahlia Tubers Sale!
Summer on the farm!
- U-Pick Flowers beginning end of June
- Live Music- Check out our monthly calendar for details
- U-pick Berries – Raspberries & Blueberries
- Free Farm Tours- Every Saturday at 12:00. Come explore the farm and see what is happening behind the scenes.
- Flower Club begins along with Monthly Flower Workshops on the Farm
- Yoga on the farm with Yoga Uncorked
Fall on the farm!
Harvest is the season we work for all year! Between grape and apple harvest, the flowers are abundant and the pumpkin patch open up. This is our favorite season. Check out our monthly calendar for details
- U-pick Apples Begin
- Pumpkin Patch every weekend 10-5 Come pick your own pumpkin and experience fall on the farm.
- U-pick Flowers continue until the first frost
- Tulip Bulb Sale begin end of September.
Winter on the farm!
- Apple Sales
- Tulip Bulb Sales
- Winter Hours: Friday – Sunday Noon – 5pm